Roofs - All Kinds -
Your Neighborhood Roofer
- Sloped/Flat , Shingle, Built-up, Metal, Tile
- Obtain roof permit. Remove existing roof and haul away.
- Replace damaged wood as needed including decking, framing, and fascia
- Dry in roof with peel-n-stick.
- Install new metal on eaves, gables and valley
- Install attic ventilation
- Apply plastic roof cement between metal flashing & shingles to prevent wind damage.
- Install mildew resistant shingles 6 nails per shingle.
- Install new lead plumbing flashings.
- Clean up debris upon completion of job and
- Sweep yard with magnetic sweeper to remove nails.
- Repair/Replace gutters, downspouts if requested
- Guaranteed workmanship
- Free wind mitigation inspection with new roof.
- 50 year 130 mph shingles half the price of metal.
David Keefe Roofing and Construction